The Dalbello Veloce 90 ski boots take a classic design and combines it with modern materials and technology to create a fantastic out of the box feel that lasts all season long. An beginner or lighter intermediate skier with an average sized forefoot width and smaller heel is ideal. A smaller lower leg will also feel very secure and snug in this model. With the heat moldable line and Primaloft included you are getting a solid deal in this 90 flex model. Inspired by decades of refinement, this legendary all-mountain boot has been completely reimagined to meet the needs of the most demanding skiers. The Veloce 90 ski boots has a better heel pocket and the boot is more responsive laterally than compairable boot at the same flex. Contour 5 has the shell ready for your boot fitter to fine tune adjustments as needed. A grindable boot board makes height adjustments a breeze. Step up your game with the Dalbello Veloce 90 ski boots.
Features for the Veloce 90 GW ski boots
- Fit (Last)/Flex Rating: Medium Fit 100mm Last - Desinged for skiers with average size feet/ankles/leg.
- 90 Flex Rating - Intermediate skiers
- Liner: Veloce Sport Liner – Heat moldable and insultated with Primaloft® for toasty toes.
- Shell: Bi-Injected Shell – Harder plastic on the bottom of the shell for precision, softer on the top for comfort.
- Contour 5 – Pre-mapped areas with 3D texture, ready for your bootfitter to punch or stretch.
- Sole: GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Additional Features: Grindable bootboard for stance and instep adjustment. 40mm Velcro Strap. V22 W Buckles – Frictionless buckles with a dedicated lower interaxle for effortless closure.