The Speed Comp by CAMP is the new competition version of the popular Speed 2.0 helmet - updated in accordance with the new ISMF rules that state that helmets must meet both EN 12492 standards for alpinism and EN 1077/B standards for alpine skiing.
The dual certification of the Speed Comp by CAMP guarantees a higher level of safety for athletes, especially improved from the old standard for side impacts. CAMP went through multiple rounds of R&D to deliver a helmet that is very strong, yet comfortable and breathable enough for the high intensity of randonnee racing.
Other improved features include a special adapter system for adjusting the size of the Speed Comp by CAMP for smaller heads and a unique strap system for securing ski goggles in the optimal position even when they are not being used.
- Lightweight in-mold EPS construction with a durable polycarbonate shell
- EN 12492 and EN 1077/B certified in accordance with new ISMF rules
- Ventilation holes on the sides and back for excellent breathability
- Foam padding is lined with soft microfiber for sweat absorption and comfort
- Size adjustment wheel is easy to operate with one hand
- Dedicated elastic straps keep ski goggles in the optimal position even when they are not being used
- Headlamp holder with clips on the front and elastic cord on the back
- Size can be customized with a special adapter kit (included)
- Head circumference: 54 - 60 cm
- Weight: 360 g