The best-in-class men's Soelden Pro 30 gets even better with its next-gen Alpride E2 Airbag System, delivering improved performance in an even more lightweight and compact package for advanced backcountry travel. Whether you're skinning in to remote destinations or dropping in by heli, the snow-tuned features provide an incredibly secure fit for your most epic descents while our superior fit and gender-specific sizing make for stable and more efficient movement in the mountains. Highly durable, bluesign® approved recycled main body fabrics promise uncompromising performance in technical terrain while a snow-shed backpanel prevents clumping in the deepest powder stashes. Plus, a bright-contrast zip compartment helps you intuitively find your packed avalanche safety equipment when it's needed most. Communication is key in the backcountry, which is why we've included an internal GPS/Radio carry with mic attachment points directly on the harness so you can stay in touch. With other snow-centric features, from an integrated helmet carry to ski/snowboard attachment points, you'll be able to move in the backcountry with confidence.
UPDATED ALPRIDE E2 AIRBAG SYSTEM INCLUDED
A reliable, lightweight easy-to-use airbag system—with new LCD display and automatic pressure relief valve—that is fast to recharge and travel-ready. + E2 compressor is 40% smaller than E1 + E2 kit airbag is 4.9 oz. lighter than E1 + E2 airbag balloon is 12 liters larger than E1
BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY
Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
STABLE FIT & CARRY
Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Osprey Alpride E2 Electronic Avalanche Airbag Unit included
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel snowboard carry
- Internal zippered organization pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Lightweight and ultra-durable NanoFly® 100D Recycled Robic Nylon with UHMWPE reinforcement grid.
- For specific warranty information on the Soelden|Sopris Pro and the Alpride, please click on the “All Mighty Guarantee” badge under add to cart.
- 3.5 mm steel frame
- HDPE Framesheet with central HDPE stay
- Maximum mobility and load carry in a lightweight design
- Lightweight thermoformed, die cut EVA foam backpanel for comfortable carry
- Snow shedding material to reduce ice/snow buildup
- Contoured die cut EVA foam for lightweight, stable and comfortable fit
- Dual-sided, multi-height airbag handle attachment points
- Dual-sided radio boom mic attachment points
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Gender-specific shaping for optimal fit
- Our NanoFly fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.