- Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction
- Automatic binding with our new T-Stop toe system
- Proprietary Clip-In heel system for rapid attachment to ski mountaineering boots
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings features a hyperlight screw adjustment
- Dyneema® linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (290 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Torx key for adjustment included
The ultimate crampon for ski-mountaineering competitions. The Skimo Total Race combines our proprietary Clip-In heel system with our newly developed T-Stop toe system for the fastest possible attachment to boots. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema® linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.