The Cruise has two heel risers easily accessible, helping tame even the steepest of skin tracks. Similar to both parents, the Cruise 10 utilizes a gapless design, keeping the release characteristics consistent while simultaneously smoothing over variable snow. Forgoing the alpine-style heel of the Kingpin M-Werks, the Cruise 10 is able to offer this generous feature set at a more approachable weight. Sitting confidently between the Kingpin M-Werks and Alpinist bindings, the Marker Cruise 10 offers great performance at a competitive weight.
- 15mm heel adjustment track means you can share the love with all the boots in your quiver.
- Gapless design creates a smooth and consistent ride.
- Vertical and lateral releases are independently adjustable.
- ISI (Intuitive Step In) toe and heel makes stepping into the Cruise a breeze.
- Heel step-in force is about 30% less than the Alpinist.
- Made from strong, bio-based plastics.