- A lightweight axe with a steel head for technical terrain
- Designed for glacier travel, alpinism and ski mountaineering
- Pick is tapered to 3 mm for better penetration on hard snow and ice
- Nylon spike plug keeps snow out of the shaft
- Small head slot for seamless integration with the Corsa leash (sold separately)
- Machined grip for good handling
The Corsa Alpine joins the hyperlight Corsa aluminum shaft with an all-steel head for a high level of performance on technical terrain. The 45 cm length is particularly well suited for ski mountaineering and alpine adventures that require the performance of steel along with the benefits of lightweight. The single-curve shaft provides extra clearance without interfering with walking or plunging performance. A lightweight nylon spike plug keeps ice out of the shaft. The grip is machined for good handling and a small slot in the head allows for seamless integration with the Corsa leash (sold separately).