Julbo developed the Rush model for active sports that combine speed and endurance, so it's impossible not to think of cross-country skiing when you see this model! With a large, well-ventilated single lens with cutouts at the bottom and near the temples, it provides efficient moisture wicking and an optimal field of vision that offers a clear view in all positions. The Flex3 temple adjusts to the shape of the head for maximum support and comfort. The 3D Fit Nose system allows for adjustment at all angles to fit all nose shapes. The highly ventilated Full Venting structure allows for total air circulation to prevent fogging. This model is available with polycarbonate sun shields or Reactiv Performance photochromic lenses.
The Orange/Black Reactiv Performance version is equipped with a photochromic monoscreen that covers categories 0 to 3, i.e. a light transmission rate that goes from 12 to 87% depending on the ambient light. Hyper responsive this screen offers fantastic versatility and can cover all conditions encountered in Nordic skiing.
Technical Specifications :
- Lens height: 50mm
- Length of temples: 130mm
- Net weight in g: 38 g
- 3D Fit Nose: Fins that adjust in all angles and fit all types of nose.
- Asian Fit: The ergonomics of the frame is adapted for Asian faces.
- Flex 3 temples: armed temples adjustable on 3 axes (lateral, vertical, length) thanks to 3 precise adjustment zones (temples, curve, ears). Adjustable support and comfort without limits, and compatibility with all helmets on the market.
- Full Venting : Ventilated structure allowing a total air circulation and fighting against fogging.
- Grip Nose: Flexible anti-shock and gripping insert at the nose.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft comfort material on the temples that does not stick to the hair, ensuring absolute support and comfort.
- Total Cover : Optimal protection against the sun's rays in extreme conditions.
- Panoramic view: Large lens surface for maximum field of vision.