The PARTNER pulley is compact and light, yet ensures excellent efficiency thanks to its aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings.
• Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley (volume and weight 50 % smaller than the MINI TRAXION)
• Excellent efficiency, thanks to sealed ball bearings (91 %)
• Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley. Works even on frozen or muddy ropes.
• For use on ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter
• Diagrams for rope installation engraved on interior of pulley
• Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and can be used as emergency ascender
• Weight: 85 g
• Min. rope diameter: 8 mm
• Max. rope diameter: 11 mm
• Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
• Sheave diameter: 25 mm
• Efficiency: 91 %
• Working load: 2,5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
• Breaking strength: 7.5 kN x 2 = 15 kN
• Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
• Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
• Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.