The Mustagh Ata Superlight represents the next phase of development for the successful Mustagh Ata model. It is the lightest ski in its class. It sports a modern waist curve. Its 88 mm of width at mid-ski and its balanced core structure provide maximum skiing pleasure under all snow conditions. The ski adds very little weight when climbing, making it great for long high mountain tours and even expeditions. A dual radius guarantees super-precise speed control on steep and icy terrain.
• 161cm 116-86-109, 1150g, 21.5/16m radius
• 169cm 116-86-109, 1255g, 23.7/18.2m radius
• 178cm 118-88-110, 1335g, 26.3/21.8m radius
• 187cm 122-88-111, 1490g, 25.6/23.7m radius
• Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight
• Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass and carbon reinforcement with Titanal inserts
• Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.