The VOLTA 9.2 single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half or twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
Ultra-light thin rope for elite climbers:
- allows optimal functioning in the belay device
- multi-type for use as a single, half or twin rope
- for use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
Greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions:
- Duratec Dry treatment: dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity
More effective belaying:
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
Diameter: 9,2 mm
Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-type - single, half, and twin rope
Weight per meter: 55 g
Percentage of sheath: 42 %
Number of factor 1,77 falls: 6 (single rope), > 20 (half rope), > 30 (twin rope)
Static elongation: 7.5 % (single rope), 7.5 % (half rope), 6 % (twin rope)
Dynamic elongation: 33 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 26 % (twin rope)
Impact force: 8.6 kN (single rope), 6.8 kN (half rope), 10.5 kN (twin rope)
Construction: 40 carrier
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.