For the wet, uneven trail conditions of late fall, mid-winter, and early spring, the La Sportiva Men’s Wildcat GTX Trail Running Shoe gives you full waterproof breathable protection on a stable cushioned platform. The supportive yet flexible Airmesh upper features a TPU film to resist moisture and a Gore-Tex membrane to ensure it stays out. A molded nylon shank stabilizes your foot over rough terrain, and the single-density midsole adds cushioning for long days. La Sportiva finished off the Wildcat with a Frixion sticky rubber outsole and its Impact Brake System, which uses opposing lugs to slow your speed on steep descents.
• New one-piece high frequency molded lacing harness
• High cushion midsole with 2.4mm LaSpEVA layer for added shock absorbtion
• Tongue webbing for tongue control and stability
• One piece mesh upper for excellent adaptability and comfort
• Stretch GORE-TEX® lining provides an excellent fit and waterproof protection
• Aggressive outsole bites into the trail and ensures excellent traction
• Upper Material: [upper] TPU-coated Airmesh, [insert] Gore-Tex
• Lining: honeycomb mesh
• Sole: Frixion X-axis
• Lacing: standard
• Arch Support: neutral
• Weight: [pair] 26.8 oz
• Drop: 12mm
• Recommended Use: trail running, light hiking
• Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.