A great all around insulating down jacket.
– Excellent insulation
– Filled with 125 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fi ll power
– Water-repellent outer material
– Very light and small stowable
– Wearable as outer layer or mid-layer
– 2-way front zip
– 2 backpack- and climbing harness-compatible zipped pockets
– 1 chest pocket with zip
– Jacket can be stowed away in the left front pocket
– Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
– Regular Fit
– Areas of Use: Ski Touring / Backcountry Skiing, Ice and Mixed Climbing, Winter Hiking / Snowshoeing
Main fabric: Pertex® Microlight, 30x30DEN 43009
Face material: 100% Polyamide
Lining: Face material: 100% Polyamide
Filling: Goose Down 90/10, 750 cuin (RDS)
Filling Face material: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Weight: 460 g
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.