High-end ski touring pants made from robust and abrasion-resistant schoeller ftc material. The material's flat structure helps to prevent snow from adhering while the integrated snow skirt stops snow penetrating from below. The extensive Keprotech reinforcement inserts ensure a long lifetime. The splash-proof side ventilation zips are perfect for letting off steam.
– Double-weave ski touring pants with abrasion-resistant outer material and brushed reverse side for extra warmth on cold days
– Water-repellent outer material
– The coldblack® treatment makes dark colors behave almost like light colors, and reflect up to 80% of the sunlight
– Edge and crampon protection with robust reinforcement material
– Easily adjustable suspenders for enhanced comfort
– Integrated gaiters
– High-cut waist protects kidneys
– 2 side pockets, 1 seat pocket
– Side ventilation with mesh inserts
– Pre-shaped knees
– Without membrane
– Regular Fit
Areas of Use:
– Ski Touring / Backcountry Skiing, Classical Alpinism, Ice and Mixed Climbing
Main fabric: schoeller®-Ecorepel, (70+40)x(70+40)DEN, UV30+ - Face material: 91% Polyamide, 9% Elastane; schoeller®-keprotec® 12600 - Face material: 72% Polyamide, 28% Kevlar
Face material: 72% Polyamide, 28% Kevlar
Lining: Face material: 100% Polyester
Weight: 680 g
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.