The Mustagh Ata Superlight represents the next phase of development for the successful Mustagh Ata model. It is the lightest ski in its class. It sports a modern waist curve. Its 88 mm of width at mid-ski and its balanced core structure provide maximum skiing pleasure under all snow conditions. The ski adds very little weight when climbing, making it great for long high mountain tours and even expeditions. A dual radius guarantees super-precise speed control on steep and icy terrain.
• 161cm 116-86-109, 1150g, 21.5/16m radius
• 169cm 116-86-109, 1255g, 23.7/18.2m radius
• 178cm 118-88-110, 1335g, 26.3/21.8m radius
• 187cm 122-88-111, 1490g, 25.6/23.7m radius
• Core construction: Isocore Paulownia Ultralight
• Laminate: Biaxial prepreg in lower and upper layer with fiberglass and carbon reinforcement with Titanal inserts
• Running surface: Sintered graphite coatings