Ultra-lightweight alpine harness with minimal packing volume for mountain and ski tours.
The combination of the patented Split Webbing technology in the hip belt and the highstrength Dyneema® webbing in the leg loop construction ensures a high level of comfort and allows a modern design with large ventilation openings for high breathability. Gear loops and the Drop Seat buckle are positioned to allow the Zephir Altitude to be worn
easily together with a backpack with a hip belt.
• Innovative Split Webbing technology
• Very strong Dyneema® webbing
• Click-buckle for ideal handling of the hip belt
• Easy on/off through plastic click buckles
• Possibility to get in without taking off crampons or skis
• 2 gear loops
• Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
• Functional Drop Seat buckle
• Ideal for: Classical Alpinism, Skitouring / Backcountry Skiing
• Suitable for: Expeditions
Weight: 215 g
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.