The Primrose AL offers female climbers the same comfort, ventilation and durability that Black Diamond harnesses are known for, at a price fit for dirtbags and new climbers alike. We outfitted the Primrose AL with a traditional waistbelt buckle and our trakFIT leg loop adjustment system, which uses a simple, secure slide adjuster to quickly and easily adjust the diameter of the leg loop and provide a wide range of fit. The waistbelt is built with our Dual Core Construction, which uses two slim bands of high-tensile webbing on the outer edges of the waistbelt and a venting OpenAir foam insert in the center to offer breathable, lightweight comfort without pressure points.
• Traditional, fold-back waistbelt buckle
• Women's-specific bullhorn-shaped OpenAir waistbelt built with Dual Core Construction
• Patent-pending trakFIT leg loop adjustment for easy, worry-free adjustability of women's-specific OpenAir leg loops
• Adjustable, releasable rear elastic riser
• 4 pressure-molded gear loops
• 12 kN-rated haul loop
• Material: nylon
• Padding: EVA
• Adjustable Leg Loops: yes
• Gear Loops: 4
• Haul Loop: yes
• Weight: 12 oz
• Recommended Use: rock climbing
• Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Sign up for a course or a trip and receive a 10% discount on purchases and a 20% discount on gear rental.
Pro Ski and Mountain Service is our retail specialty store. It has been located in North Bend, WA since 1999. The past trips and courses have had a large influence on what we sell. Many of our Pro Guiding customers come on trips and courses with gear they purchased from our store. Not only do we want our clients to have the right gear for the job; we also receive direct feedback from them while they are using it in the field. Trust us - if the gear does not work - we won't sell it.